A virtual summit is an online conference that allows attendees from around the world to watch and learn from a live event. It's usually organized by one person, the host, and has a variety of 5 or more guest speakers, each discussing topics within a particular niche and/or industry.
By hosting a virtual summit, you can expect to create a list of warm leads for your business. These warm leads can ultimately lead to customers. If you are looking to grow your database, or create a more robust, engaged list of potential buyers, a virtual summit is worth considering. It may be the pivot within your business that you have been looking for.
This guide will show you steps, tools, and strategies to starting and launching a virtual summit.
Here is what you will learn in this guide:
- A 12-step process to launching your virtual summit
- What exactly is a virtual summit and who can benefit from it?
- How to plan, launch and host your virtual summit
- How to come up with a catchy name for your virtual summit
- Discover the tech, tools, and platforms needed to host your virtual summit successfully
- How to plan your virtual summit content. Once you’ve chosen your topic and established the WHY behind your virtual summit, it’s time to plan your content.
- How to get influencers to speak at your virtual summit
- How to promote your virtual summit
- How to make money from your virtual summit. Pick one or any of the 6 ways discussed in this guide.
- How to select your speakers and sign them up
- 4 key pages you need in your virtual summit sales funnel
- Sales funnel apps I recommend to host all your pages. From registration to sales, use any of these all-in-one systems to setup your pages.
- Mistakes to avoid when starting a virtual summit. Avoid these costly mistakes!
- And much more!