Product information "Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Student"
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 is ideal for private users with home PCs. Whether you want to design invitations to a birthday party, manage a household diary, create a presentation for university or school, or simply make quick notes, Office 2016 Home and Student helps you with all your work. The office software has the right program for every requirement.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 comprises the following programs:
- Word 2016: create, design and edit texts
- Excel 2016: produce tables and present them graphically
- PowerPoint 2016: create and carry out presentations
- OneNote 2016: make and edit notes
When you purchase Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 you receive all the respective Office programs as installable applications. They are always available on your computer and can be used indefinitely. So you are ideally equipped for all your everyday tasks at school or university. Microsoft provides permanent updates for Office 2016 Home and Student, which are available to you at no extra charge. Thus your software always stays up to date and you are promised security and convenience.
Optimised for Windows 10
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 and Windows 10 are totally compatible with each other. Their design and operation are very similar and the programs integrate seamlessly into the operating system. The focus on development for touch interfaces has made simple navigation possible. All your devices can access your data through mobile apps with the connection to your Windows Live account. So not only can you edit your documents when you are away from home, you can also, for instance, share holiday photos with friends and family by saving them on OneDrive.
New in Office Home & Student 2016
- The “Tell Me” search assistant in Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 helps you to find functions inside programs faster. Simply enter the search term and you will be provided with a list of suggestions.
- The “Insights” function lets you search directly from Office applications in the internet for background information such as photos, tables or dictionary entries, and to integrate them directly into your documents. The link to the Bing search machine delivers fast results.
- Edit your documents together with friends in real time to achieve better results.
- Connect to other users over the OneDrive Cloud. Share content and edit together with friends and family. You have 5 GB of storage space, giving you access to photos and documents at any time.
- The adaptive Office Home & Student 2016 office programs analyse the way you work and help you to carry out regular tasks faster.
- Reduce eyestrain with the new “Black Theme” screen background. The dark colour is considerably more comfortable, helping you to work in front of your screen longer without feeling tired.
Work more efficiently with Office 2016 Home and Student
Office Home & Student 2016 introduces a number of functions to facilitate your computer work. It is now extremely easy to open, edit and save PDF files in Word. Be creative and integrate online videos directly into your Word documents. Numerous new templates in Excel simplify the creation of tables. No need to worry about design and creation, concentrate on your data. Excel does everything else for you. In PowerPoint, too, new templates, alignment features and other design tools help you to design the perfect presentation. Office 2016 Home and Student provides you with an office package to support you in all your work.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 is aimed at private users, in particular schoolchildren and students. It offers a sound basis to meet your everyday requirements at school, university or home.
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2016 HOME AND STUDENT - SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
|Required operating system|| |
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set|
|Memory||2 GB RAM|
|Hard disk||3.0 GB available disk space|
|Graphics||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card|